11-04-2018, 05:18 PM
It appears my ABS system is now operating. I freely admit i made the cardinal mistake of not reversing polarity when faced with confusing resistance readings.
Having resolved this the dud sensor (70 ohms with probes either way round) was identified and swapped for a good one (700 ohms -but only with probes one way round)
The warning light extinguished straight away. Very un-peugeot like. I did purchase a basic OBD reader but it does not 'see' ABS faults. I can live with that as it was cheap- just like the new sensor was!
Thanks for your input/s.
Dave
Having resolved this the dud sensor (70 ohms with probes either way round) was identified and swapped for a good one (700 ohms -but only with probes one way round)
The warning light extinguished straight away. Very un-peugeot like. I did purchase a basic OBD reader but it does not 'see' ABS faults. I can live with that as it was cheap- just like the new sensor was!
Thanks for your input/s.
Dave







