03-03-2018, 03:55 PM
@ Mark
It's a varyation on one of Elgar's Variations
@ Refugee
Old test gear (esp. broadcast-related) - Tektronix, HP in particular - I've also got a couple of Radiometer SMG1 stereo coders that I'd like to restore - this was the model to which the late great Angus McKenzie often referred during his tenure at HFN&RR. 70s-90s audio, anything RF/antennas/propagation-related (I used to be keen on long-distance Band II VHF-FM many years ago - inspired by Austin Uden, also of HFN&RR).
AtB
Guy
It's a varyation on one of Elgar's Variations

@ Refugee
Old test gear (esp. broadcast-related) - Tektronix, HP in particular - I've also got a couple of Radiometer SMG1 stereo coders that I'd like to restore - this was the model to which the late great Angus McKenzie often referred during his tenure at HFN&RR. 70s-90s audio, anything RF/antennas/propagation-related (I used to be keen on long-distance Band II VHF-FM many years ago - inspired by Austin Uden, also of HFN&RR).
AtB
Guy






