28-11-2017, 03:36 PM
Well, hurricanes didn't much damage where I live, some tree branches fell down and nothing else. Other parts of the country were devastated by those beasts. Anyway, we were without electricity and water supply for three days.
I will try soon with one of my VEF radios to see if I can improve the audio signal by moving the IF cores. Then I will move to the RF section. Today I can say that I understand much more about radios than what I knew a couple of years ago, so this is an opportunity to improve my knowledge about this so, I will keep putting my fingers on the little animal.
What can go wrong? The radio will stop working.....well that would be a challenging situation to go ahead. This is a hobby after all.
One of my dreams it's to re-bias a VEF-206 to NPN polarity. Maybe I will do it some day.....
I will try soon with one of my VEF radios to see if I can improve the audio signal by moving the IF cores. Then I will move to the RF section. Today I can say that I understand much more about radios than what I knew a couple of years ago, so this is an opportunity to improve my knowledge about this so, I will keep putting my fingers on the little animal.

What can go wrong? The radio will stop working.....well that would be a challenging situation to go ahead. This is a hobby after all.
One of my dreams it's to re-bias a VEF-206 to NPN polarity. Maybe I will do it some day.....
When electrons move, things happen.
There's nothing you can do that can't be done
There's nothing you can do that can't be done







