27-11-2017, 01:44 PM
(This post was last modified: 27-11-2017, 01:47 PM by Diabolical Artificer.)
A few more pics of progress so far. I spent ages trying to paint the case British Racing Green with aerosols, in short it was a nightmare, couldn't get a decent finish. I ended up painting it with Hammerite but kept the two mono blocks as is. Also spent a hectic few days trying to fettle some brass D handles, as the place I bought a pair from ran out. trying to precision bend 3/8" brass bar was also a nightmare. This is after weeks of looking at every "4" Brass D handles" on the planet. After the failure to make four handles I looked online, and the shop had them back in stock. I've also had "interesting times" trying to find an identical panel meter, nuff said. As Homer said looking skywards to Heaven "Your trying my patience baby!"
Anyhoo, onwards and upwards, I now have both PSU's done, both monoblock chassis made, one complete, one needs a OPT which I'm saving up for.
Andy.
Anyhoo, onwards and upwards, I now have both PSU's done, both monoblock chassis made, one complete, one needs a OPT which I'm saving up for.
Andy.







