22-11-2017, 08:40 AM
A bit like myself John. Health massively restricts me travelling to meets and auctions so I'm unable to go.
I did mention once about an auction or a BVWS meet in Stirling for a one off and if proved successful perhaps make it a bi annual event due to distance. It was turned down but I was told basically to do it myself. Well having heart issues and doing a heavy job at the time there was no way I was able to organize anything. Now not happy driving distances, even the drive to Mike in Cramlington was tiring.
I did mention once about an auction or a BVWS meet in Stirling for a one off and if proved successful perhaps make it a bi annual event due to distance. It was turned down but I was told basically to do it myself. Well having heart issues and doing a heavy job at the time there was no way I was able to organize anything. Now not happy driving distances, even the drive to Mike in Cramlington was tiring.






