07-11-2017, 07:23 PM
Trevor,
I'm full of admiration; so quick; so detailed.
In some ways I'm glad that the issue is' "multi-factorial'' and that I'm not to blame for most of it (although perhaps the can is mainly mine - but perhaps not the ferrite core).
To help me (and I hope others), please could you explain how you arrived at your diagnoses?
eg:
1. Where did you put the probe of your 'scope. Did you inject a signal...if so..what was it?
2. How did you know the various transistors were dud? etc.
Very many thanks,
Richard.
I'm full of admiration; so quick; so detailed.
In some ways I'm glad that the issue is' "multi-factorial'' and that I'm not to blame for most of it (although perhaps the can is mainly mine - but perhaps not the ferrite core).
To help me (and I hope others), please could you explain how you arrived at your diagnoses?
eg:
1. Where did you put the probe of your 'scope. Did you inject a signal...if so..what was it?
2. How did you know the various transistors were dud? etc.
Very many thanks,
Richard.







