25-10-2017, 09:04 PM
(25-10-2017, 04:29 PM)Bonky Wrote: Using either the sig gen or the tracer I can get a sound form the C and E of T4 and the C of T3 (only).
That's progress! And it shows that the diode is almost certainly OK.
So, what if you try to inject the signal into the base of T3?
(25-10-2017, 04:29 PM)Bonky Wrote: I'm obviously stretching the patience of some by posting on various forums. I'll stop this and only post if something 'meaningful' happens.
Of all the forums I've been on the 'old radios' ones seem the most polite, helpful and well-written (you should try model
Please don't worry - you're not causing any problems. Now that we've slowed things down nicely, we're in a position to apply logic, calmly and methodically. That's the ticket
Yes, by and large we're a friendly bunch. Life's too short for anything else, frankly








