19-10-2017, 02:02 PM
(26-08-2017, 12:22 PM)Nick Wrote: Being fair, I still use my wife's grandfather's watch, which dates from 1953, and a clock made from the propeller of his Bristol F2.B from WW1 - the propeller is massive - it's bolted on the wall with a plate I had made up by the local blacksmith and fixed through the wall onto an RSJ with 12mm studding
The centre of the clock face is a metal relief of his F2.B with the hand where the prop would be, and each quarter of an hour numeral is a relief of a type of plane he flew. The mechanism is set into the hub of the prop which is about 10ft across...
if you're talking about ELECTRICAL equipment, then I have a WWII MOD 5C/3023 switch unit from a Mosquito or Firefly which controls my workshop lights... picked it up years ago in an MOD sale, NIB.
Awesome to hear about one of those still in working condition.
Most guys need to take pre workout before working out.






