14-08-2017, 10:18 AM
I visited the POT as a child too - even had a meal in the rotating restaurant - shut, I believe in 1980.
Remember noticing that you could just make out the floor rotating and that it seemed that it would have been easy to get your fingers trapped in the gap!
Not got any of the memorabilia any more...
Visited it again much later when I was an EE - worked for a while at BT Martlesham Heath when was a young engineer doing some microwavey stuff for a bit of the government - still have some of my early-issue toolkit from there (side cutters etc.).
Remember noticing that you could just make out the floor rotating and that it seemed that it would have been easy to get your fingers trapped in the gap!
Not got any of the memorabilia any more...
Visited it again much later when I was an EE - worked for a while at BT Martlesham Heath when was a young engineer doing some microwavey stuff for a bit of the government - still have some of my early-issue toolkit from there (side cutters etc.).
sıʌǝɹq ɐʇıʌ `ɐƃuol sɹɐ
ʞɔıu
ʞɔıu







