12-06-2017, 04:51 AM
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2017, 04:52 AM by Diabolical Artificer.)
That might be a bit beyond me, allthough I might have the bits in the shed.
I measured the current on my knocked up rectifier at 7A ! Which seems a bit much. also found one winding down on voltage Op. This bike is turning into a bit of a money pit, might be better to save £'s up rather than get new bits, time to get a new one unfortunately. I get really attached to bikes and old vans.
Over on UKVRR someone said that Lucas used SCR's as the bottom 3 diodes as regulation see att. Working out component values again will be tricky. So I've bought a scrap rec/reg off ebay. Should keep me going for a few more miles.
Thanks again for all your help and ideas, Andy.
I measured the current on my knocked up rectifier at 7A ! Which seems a bit much. also found one winding down on voltage Op. This bike is turning into a bit of a money pit, might be better to save £'s up rather than get new bits, time to get a new one unfortunately. I get really attached to bikes and old vans.
Over on UKVRR someone said that Lucas used SCR's as the bottom 3 diodes as regulation see att. Working out component values again will be tricky. So I've bought a scrap rec/reg off ebay. Should keep me going for a few more miles.
Thanks again for all your help and ideas, Andy.







