10-06-2017, 06:18 AM
Hi Lucia
Great that you're interested in HV - I used to exhibit at the Teslathons too but haven't been to Cambridge for a few years - mostly I designed novel DRSSTCs using surface mount stuff - there are some threads on them at 4HV (I presume that you are a member there). I also designed some novel disk platter launchers and electromagnetic can crushers using banks of 2,500uF, 500V low ESR caps...
Be safe!
Great that you're interested in HV - I used to exhibit at the Teslathons too but haven't been to Cambridge for a few years - mostly I designed novel DRSSTCs using surface mount stuff - there are some threads on them at 4HV (I presume that you are a member there). I also designed some novel disk platter launchers and electromagnetic can crushers using banks of 2,500uF, 500V low ESR caps...
Be safe!







