09-05-2017, 06:51 PM
No, it's not just you but I suspect like lots of us with an interest in this old technology you are no longer in the first flush of youth?
I can remember a time when I could read something and it was logged and filed. In the last several decades Lots of brain cells are gone forever and things just do not "sink in" the same and I certainly find it harder to retain new information BUT..... much of the stuff I learned 40+ years ago is still available to me.
I am now trying to grasp a bit about electronics/radio and I'll admit it's a struggle. If it's any consolation I dare bet you know more than I ever will and the stuff which is a bit hazy probably only needs a quick refresh
I can remember a time when I could read something and it was logged and filed. In the last several decades Lots of brain cells are gone forever and things just do not "sink in" the same and I certainly find it harder to retain new information BUT..... much of the stuff I learned 40+ years ago is still available to me.
I am now trying to grasp a bit about electronics/radio and I'll admit it's a struggle. If it's any consolation I dare bet you know more than I ever will and the stuff which is a bit hazy probably only needs a quick refresh
Regards, John.







