02-04-2017, 06:46 PM
(02-04-2017, 06:33 PM)ppppenguin Wrote: 800MHz sampling rate is pretty serious for a low cost analyser.
My bad - that was for the Digital Discovery, not the Analog Discovery.
Still, that's an 800MHz 24-channel analyser with pattern generator etc. for USD 199. Uses the same Windows software that the Analog Discovery does.
The world has gone mad.
Only launched on March 17th this year - Press release: https://blog.digilentinc.com/new-product...discovery/
Logic Analyzer
- 24 high-speed input channels (DIN0…23), accessible through one 2×16 connector, used with the Logic Analyzer in Waveforms (560kΩ||10pF)
- 16 digital I/Os (DIO24…39) arranged in two Pmod-style (2×6) connectors, used with the Logic Analyzer in Waveforms
- 800MS/s input sample rate when using maximum 8 inputs (and the High Speed Adapter), 400 MS/s with maximum 16 inputs (with the High Speed Adapter), 200MS/s and lower with maximum 32 inputs
- User programmable input and output LVCMOS voltage levels from 1.2V to 3.3V (5V compatible )
- 100MHz signal input bandwidth
- 2Gbit DDR3 acquisition buffer for Logic Analyzer
- Multiple trigger options including pin change, bus pattern, etc
- Digital Bus Analyzers (SPI, I²C, UART, Parallel)
Pattern Generator
- 16 Channels
- 100MS/s Sample Rate
- 50 MHz Bandwidth
- 1.2V to 3.3V outputs, 5V compatible
- Counter and Custom Bus Outputs
Protocol Analyzer
- 24 High Speed Inputs
- 1.2 to 3.3V inputs and outputs, 5V compatible
- UART send and receive, SPI read and write, I2C read and write capable
Digital I/O
- 16 digital I/Os arranged in two Pmod-style (2×6) connectors.
- Each of the 16 pins can be configured for input (Logic analyzer) or set as output.
- Algorithmic pattern generator (no buffers used)
- Custom pattern buffer/ch.: 32K samples
- ROM Logic for implementing user defined Boolean functions and State Machines
- Bus Protocol Controllers (SPI, UART, I²C)
- 100MS/s max output sample rate (50MHz maximum output frequency).
- Automatic or manual strength and slew settings for outputs.
- User programmable logic I/O levels from 1.2V to 3.3V (5V compatible)
- All 16 Digital I/Os can be configured as virtual buttons, LEDs, switches, slider, progress bar, and seven segment display
Other Features
- USB bus powered
- User power supplies, 1.2V to 3.3V, available in the two Pmod-style connectors (100mA max)
- Twisted wire high-speed cable option for input channels to insure signal integrity
- Free Waveforms 2015 software runs on Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
- Cross-triggering between Logic Analyzer, Pattern Generator or external trigger
- Data file import/export using standard formats
- 80X80X25mm, 80g (without accessories)
- includes: USB cable, fly-wire accessories
sıʌǝɹq ɐʇıʌ `ɐƃuol sɹɐ
ʞɔıu
ʞɔıu







