30-03-2017, 09:40 AM
I'm currently using it to do serial bus analysis - it decodes I2C very nicely so I can debug master/multiple-slave issues easily. With the differential adapter, it'll sample at up to 800MHz (I2C maxes out at only 400kHz).
Does a bunch of protocols... not use the analog side much yet as I'm working on an IoT project to do with remote monitoring of my bees and those at the club apiary.
Apart from the usual data logging (vibration, humidity, C02, temperature, pressure, wind speed, wind direction, mass etc.) the unit talks to a GPS module, decoding NMEA sentences and a GPRS unit to send the data as SMS messages.
I also want to add OTA updating, which is really tricky...
Does a bunch of protocols... not use the analog side much yet as I'm working on an IoT project to do with remote monitoring of my bees and those at the club apiary.
Apart from the usual data logging (vibration, humidity, C02, temperature, pressure, wind speed, wind direction, mass etc.) the unit talks to a GPS module, decoding NMEA sentences and a GPRS unit to send the data as SMS messages.
I also want to add OTA updating, which is really tricky...
sıʌǝɹq ɐʇıʌ `ɐƃuol sɹɐ
ʞɔıu
ʞɔıu







