30-03-2017, 01:48 AM
I am indeed on a Russian based radio site. Other sites I had trouble joining due to these weird anti spam boxes where I simply couldn't make out the letters. Anyway the site I'm on now is fine although I only post occasionally. The site isn't vintage radio as we know it but a USSR nostalgia site for Soviet radios, reel recorders and TV sets. On this site I'm also addressed as Nowhere-Man.
Of course my radio time is diminished due to work on the boats now Spring approaches. I can say though that these Russian engineers are very clued up on their own transistors. By the way I may be able to get a new member for the site - a Russian BBC technician who's into valve radio and speaks English. Seems very pleasant. Maybe retired now.
Of course my radio time is diminished due to work on the boats now Spring approaches. I can say though that these Russian engineers are very clued up on their own transistors. By the way I may be able to get a new member for the site - a Russian BBC technician who's into valve radio and speaks English. Seems very pleasant. Maybe retired now.







