12-03-2017, 03:02 PM
I hear what you say Sam but I'm still tempted to give that Elite place a try. Its the most pro place I can find within reasonable distance. The video of the premises is impressive and set up with 4 bays to do alignment with Hunter kit, reckoned to be the best.
Then after, maybe with new tyres on the front watch them like a hawk and at the first sign of further problems start seeking another solution.
If It has to be a pair of new tyres, which I suspect, then they are given as 63% worn so its not so bad, at least we have had some wear out of them. My good lady is heavy on braking and I just accept it now, no point in keeping on, guess this contributes to quicker wear.
Oddly the rear are given as 31% and 16%, the latter being the same side as the front tyre with the worn inside edge.
Gary
Then after, maybe with new tyres on the front watch them like a hawk and at the first sign of further problems start seeking another solution.
If It has to be a pair of new tyres, which I suspect, then they are given as 63% worn so its not so bad, at least we have had some wear out of them. My good lady is heavy on braking and I just accept it now, no point in keeping on, guess this contributes to quicker wear.
Oddly the rear are given as 31% and 16%, the latter being the same side as the front tyre with the worn inside edge.
Gary







