09-03-2017, 01:35 PM
I'll leave the case open for a few days and see what happens.
Thanks for the recommendations of memtest and mdsched. I'll give them a try, possibly overnight.
Windows is fully up to date. I need to update the Radeon graphics driver.
Just to be annoying the monitor where I replaced all the PSU electrolyitcs is up to its old tricks again. Going blank for second or 2 every now and then for no good reason. I know it's not the cable (I have 2 monitors and have used it both positions). It claims to have no input before going into standby.
Thanks for the recommendations of memtest and mdsched. I'll give them a try, possibly overnight.
Windows is fully up to date. I need to update the Radeon graphics driver.
Just to be annoying the monitor where I replaced all the PSU electrolyitcs is up to its old tricks again. Going blank for second or 2 every now and then for no good reason. I know it's not the cable (I have 2 monitors and have used it both positions). It claims to have no input before going into standby.
www.borinsky.co.uk Jeffrey Borinsky www.becg.tv







