15-02-2017, 03:31 AM
Thanks Craig, there!s another problem this old scope has two screws at the front to balance attenuation. When I set gnd, then switch to Dc then change the volts/div the x axis moves up or down when I switch back to gnd it has moved up or down.
I have exercised the pots 22kohm and lubricated them still the same not having a lot of luck with scopes.
I,ll try what you suggested might be somewhere near at least I feel I am learning how to use a scope unfortunately the years are running out ha ha.
I have exercised the pots 22kohm and lubricated them still the same not having a lot of luck with scopes.
I,ll try what you suggested might be somewhere near at least I feel I am learning how to use a scope unfortunately the years are running out ha ha.







