04-02-2017, 03:45 PM
(03-02-2017, 06:59 PM)Murphyv310 Wrote: ... in the panda I've hardly used a 1/4 of a tank, when I do eventually fill up I will brim the tank and do a tank to tank calculation ...
Trevor, if you are interested - or anybody else, for that matter - here is a copy of an Excel spreadsheet I wrote some years ago for fuel consumption calculations. As well as performing calculations on an individual fill to fill basis, after the first five entries it shows the average for the last 5 entries as well the all time average.
It should be fairly obvious what to do with it apart from one thing: I keep the details of fuel and mileage in a notebook in the glove compartment and only update the spreadsheet at intervals. As I see no point in repeatedly entering the same information time and time again, it only accepts the last 3 digits of the total mileage and calculates the thousands automatically - just something to remember for the future when your mileage goes over the 999 figure!






