28-01-2017, 02:15 PM
I was given a lift in a Rover 75 back in 2003, and was surprised at how much road and wind noise there was. That was a bit of a surprise, given how hard they'd obviously worked to create an otherwise rather luxurious ambience (it was a lovely car in all other respects - well, as far as one can tell as a passenger, at least). My cheap-as-chips Ford Focus was (still is) considerably quieter in that regard, although I'd admit the engine is noisier when accelerating hard (not that I do much of that, given the price of fuel these days).
Someone at work has a recent Panda, and has been delighted with it by all accounts. From everything you report, it sounds like you've made a wise choice. Enjoy
Someone at work has a recent Panda, and has been delighted with it by all accounts. From everything you report, it sounds like you've made a wise choice. Enjoy







