26-01-2017, 01:01 PM
(This post was last modified: 26-01-2017, 01:04 PM by Sparks.
Edit Reason: Added a missing space.
)
The drama is now done!
This morning the brown envelope arrived, and inside it was my new driving licence to see me up to 2020!
All very impersonal, not even a standard letter saying something like "we are pleased to confirm that the Specsavers eye test has confirmed what a top hospital already knew, that your eyeseight is perfectly good enough to drive!"
I since learned that I should have been told that I could wear my reading glasses during the fields test! I did the test WITHOUT glasses at all, and still passed!
The delay of eight days was not as bad as last time, when it was over a month, but it is still too long!
Bob
This morning the brown envelope arrived, and inside it was my new driving licence to see me up to 2020!
All very impersonal, not even a standard letter saying something like "we are pleased to confirm that the Specsavers eye test has confirmed what a top hospital already knew, that your eyeseight is perfectly good enough to drive!" I since learned that I should have been told that I could wear my reading glasses during the fields test! I did the test WITHOUT glasses at all, and still passed!
The delay of eight days was not as bad as last time, when it was over a month, but it is still too long!
Bob







