View Recent Activity
Forums
Search
Members
Calendar
Help
Forum Rules
Gallery
Existing user?
Login
Create account
Login
Username:
Password:
Lost Password?
Remember me
Golborne Vintage Radio
Everything Else - homebrew, modern, electrical, etc.
Vehicles
I'll need to brush up on my Czech.
0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1
2
3
4
5
I'll need to brush up on my Czech.
Murphyv310
No Longer a Member
Posts: 5,099
Location: Kilmarnock
#9
04-01-2017, 05:29 PM
They also used Wartburgs with their 991cc two stroke, they easily outrun the Trabbies.
Quote
Messages In This Thread
I'll need to brush up on my Czech.
- by
Murphyv310
- 15-12-2016, 10:26 PM
RE: I'll need to brush up on my Czech.
- by
Pat Pending
- 17-12-2016, 07:02 AM
RE: I'll need to brush up on my Czech.
- by
Murphyv310
- 17-12-2016, 09:37 AM
RE: I'll need to brush up on my Czech.
- by
spot-wobble
- 17-12-2016, 10:04 AM
RE: I'll need to brush up on my Czech.
- by
Murphyv310
- 17-12-2016, 10:31 AM
RE: I'll need to brush up on my Czech.
- by
spot-wobble
- 04-01-2017, 12:27 PM
RE: I'll need to brush up on my Czech.
- by
Murphyv310
- 04-01-2017, 05:06 PM
RE: I'll need to brush up on my Czech.
- by
Terry
- 04-01-2017, 05:25 PM
RE: I'll need to brush up on my Czech.
- by
Murphyv310
- 04-01-2017, 05:29 PM
RE: I'll need to brush up on my Czech.
- by
spot-wobble
- 04-01-2017, 11:52 PM
RE: I'll need to brush up on my Czech.
- by
Murphyv310
- 11-12-2017, 10:10 PM
RE: I'll need to brush up on my Czech.
- by
Alistair D
- 12-12-2017, 10:35 AM
RE: I'll need to brush up on my Czech.
- by
Murphyv310
- 12-12-2017, 12:27 PM
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
Linear Mode
Threaded Mode
View a Printable Version
Subscribe to this thread
Add Poll to this thread
Send thread to a friend