I have finally put this little radio back together after a long distraction working on my KB Discomatic Jukebox.
There were 2 corners missing from the top of the case which I had decided to try and repair.
I used epoxy filler
then cut and filed to shape.
I had problems matching the original colour by mixing Humbrol paints and had 3 attempts at painting it, I finally settled on as it is now as being the closest I could manage.
Here it is, close up to the repair it is still obvious, but from a distance it looks better than it did.
There were 2 corners missing from the top of the case which I had decided to try and repair.
I used epoxy filler
then cut and filed to shape.
I had problems matching the original colour by mixing Humbrol paints and had 3 attempts at painting it, I finally settled on as it is now as being the closest I could manage.
Here it is, close up to the repair it is still obvious, but from a distance it looks better than it did.






