07-12-2016, 10:03 PM
Hi.
Id not even consider using second hand capacitors in a repair for a customer, it could land you in debt if it fails.
All repairs have to be guaranteed so the use of caps from TV sets is a no no.
Just Radios have a good range and that's where I buy them from, you need to mark them up in price if this venture is to succeed.
As I have said before stop using terms that the UK is not familiar with, we use valves not tubes and we use a circuit diagram. If you major in valves the customers wont like the US terminology.
I sincerely hope you know what you are doing both in theory and hands on, make too many mistakes and your name will be mud.
I wish you the best but please take on what has been said now and before.
Id not even consider using second hand capacitors in a repair for a customer, it could land you in debt if it fails.
All repairs have to be guaranteed so the use of caps from TV sets is a no no.
Just Radios have a good range and that's where I buy them from, you need to mark them up in price if this venture is to succeed.
As I have said before stop using terms that the UK is not familiar with, we use valves not tubes and we use a circuit diagram. If you major in valves the customers wont like the US terminology.
I sincerely hope you know what you are doing both in theory and hands on, make too many mistakes and your name will be mud.
I wish you the best but please take on what has been said now and before.






