24-11-2016, 03:02 PM
Hi Mark
"Fleabay" is just my "affectionate" nick-name for ebay & has no other meaning
Link here
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/pair-of-6x4-sp...SwGiRTrXCP
Doesn't give much away
I've already used my portable mp3 player to check things out via the tape/radio sockets
Out of curiousity I hooked up a Celestion "Tube 10" guitar speaker (8 ohm) I had to hand & the results even at 1/2 volume where ear splittingly loud mostly trebly but the speaker was just lying beside the player on the table...........they are an efficient speaker & work very well in a semi sealed cab.
I do have a 12" "neo magnet" cele (16 ohm) that would work very well I imagine but not that much room left inside the cab for the turntable ...............
Dick.
"Fleabay" is just my "affectionate" nick-name for ebay & has no other meaning

Link here
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/pair-of-6x4-sp...SwGiRTrXCP
Doesn't give much away
I've already used my portable mp3 player to check things out via the tape/radio sockets
Out of curiousity I hooked up a Celestion "Tube 10" guitar speaker (8 ohm) I had to hand & the results even at 1/2 volume where ear splittingly loud mostly trebly but the speaker was just lying beside the player on the table...........they are an efficient speaker & work very well in a semi sealed cab.
I do have a 12" "neo magnet" cele (16 ohm) that would work very well I imagine but not that much room left inside the cab for the turntable ...............
Dick.
I was there when Rock & Roll was born & Rock & Roll will be with me till the day I die.







