24-11-2016, 02:26 PM
Hi Mark
Just pulled the speaker & it's a 6x4 & doesn't look as shabby as I first thought & is indeed 8 ohm, made in Thailand & rated @ 5w
I've found them being sold as a pair on fleabay @ around £13 delivered described as "shielded magnet" & seemingly for audio use in PC setups but no published specs apart from that.
I need a 16 ohm speaker though
Feeling better now thanks
Dick.
Just pulled the speaker & it's a 6x4 & doesn't look as shabby as I first thought & is indeed 8 ohm, made in Thailand & rated @ 5w
I've found them being sold as a pair on fleabay @ around £13 delivered described as "shielded magnet" & seemingly for audio use in PC setups but no published specs apart from that.
I need a 16 ohm speaker though
Feeling better now thanks
Dick.
I was there when Rock & Roll was born & Rock & Roll will be with me till the day I die.







