11-11-2016, 11:36 PM
T'was ever thus.
I have to admit that I failed over many years to convince various Managers that spending £50 now would save me making several Orders and sitting about for days waiting for them to come.
The inverse is the notorious Kaizen and 5S. You wander down to the Stores in the full knowledge that they have 49 Doofas in stock only having used one from the last buy only to discover that as they haven't been used for a few Months they've all been binned. Ah, well, order another 50 - MOQ.
Alan
I have to admit that I failed over many years to convince various Managers that spending £50 now would save me making several Orders and sitting about for days waiting for them to come.
The inverse is the notorious Kaizen and 5S. You wander down to the Stores in the full knowledge that they have 49 Doofas in stock only having used one from the last buy only to discover that as they haven't been used for a few Months they've all been binned. Ah, well, order another 50 - MOQ.
Alan






