11-11-2016, 11:15 PM
I like the way you signed off that post with "time is money"
It reminds me of the day my boss went into the stock of screws and opened all the bags of 100 laying in the bin with some loose ones and then demanded a stock take of screws.
He eventually understood why I was keeping them in the bags once I asked for time sheets with boxes I could fill in for things like that and taking phone messages when I was in the building on my own. Yes indeed I had to log every ring of the phone and record it as an interruption in answer to why a job had taken longer than expected.
He was an ex banker
It reminds me of the day my boss went into the stock of screws and opened all the bags of 100 laying in the bin with some loose ones and then demanded a stock take of screws.
He eventually understood why I was keeping them in the bags once I asked for time sheets with boxes I could fill in for things like that and taking phone messages when I was in the building on my own. Yes indeed I had to log every ring of the phone and record it as an interruption in answer to why a job had taken longer than expected.
He was an ex banker







