05-11-2016, 10:50 AM
Ah, forgot about NFB Mark.
" provide enough drive to the OP valve to swing it from double the standing Ia, " not I sure I understand you here, if the OP valve is biased in Class A, how can the anode current double? I know the anode voltage swings higher than HT when current in the primary is 0, does current double too? If that is the case that means the PSU has to be capable of at least twice Ia.
Andy.
" provide enough drive to the OP valve to swing it from double the standing Ia, " not I sure I understand you here, if the OP valve is biased in Class A, how can the anode current double? I know the anode voltage swings higher than HT when current in the primary is 0, does current double too? If that is the case that means the PSU has to be capable of at least twice Ia.
Andy.







