14-10-2016, 11:05 AM
Accurate timing is possible in JAL.
I did a frequency counter in JAL with LED displays.
PM me if you want the easy to read source of my various JAL based projects. Two most ambitious are a CAT controller for FT817ND, with option to have it as a USB slave on PC. It has a USB to serial pass through mode and totally dumb 128 x 64 LCD. 5 x 4 key inputs. The other is a Universal Remote + FM radio + two way radio link (Upload is 433MHz ASK/OOK, downlink is RDS user data on FM Radio) to a media controller (also JAL + PIC with RDS encoder in a 2nd PIC) to plug into USB and audio out on PC and control WinAmp and browser (streaming audio).
The way I do fonts may be useful too for your project. I have several kinds and they can map to CRT or graphics LCD.
I did a frequency counter in JAL with LED displays.
PM me if you want the easy to read source of my various JAL based projects. Two most ambitious are a CAT controller for FT817ND, with option to have it as a USB slave on PC. It has a USB to serial pass through mode and totally dumb 128 x 64 LCD. 5 x 4 key inputs. The other is a Universal Remote + FM radio + two way radio link (Upload is 433MHz ASK/OOK, downlink is RDS user data on FM Radio) to a media controller (also JAL + PIC with RDS encoder in a 2nd PIC) to plug into USB and audio out on PC and control WinAmp and browser (streaming audio).
The way I do fonts may be useful too for your project. I have several kinds and they can map to CRT or graphics LCD.







