05-10-2016, 08:01 PM
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2016, 08:02 PM by Geordie McBoyne.)
Hi Trevor,
sorry to learn that the 75 has to go but I do know the V6 versions are not all that economical on fuel, I just hope you can find a new owner for it. At the time of the introduction of the Rover 75 Jaguar gave us the new S type, to be honest the styling of that car was a disaster, it looked awful then and it is just as awful today. The 75 was also a sort of retro style car using cues from the P5, looks really classy.
Eighteen years on the Rover 75 looks as fresh as it did in 1998. Still plenty 75s driving around Geordieland.
VED: just received the reminder for the DB7, £235.00 for twelve months. I guess that's bad for a 5.9 litre V12.
Fuel consumption is not a issue, I rarely drive it.
Geordie McBoyne.
sorry to learn that the 75 has to go but I do know the V6 versions are not all that economical on fuel, I just hope you can find a new owner for it. At the time of the introduction of the Rover 75 Jaguar gave us the new S type, to be honest the styling of that car was a disaster, it looked awful then and it is just as awful today. The 75 was also a sort of retro style car using cues from the P5, looks really classy.
Eighteen years on the Rover 75 looks as fresh as it did in 1998. Still plenty 75s driving around Geordieland.
VED: just received the reminder for the DB7, £235.00 for twelve months. I guess that's bad for a 5.9 litre V12.
Fuel consumption is not a issue, I rarely drive it.
Geordie McBoyne.






