20-08-2016, 11:09 PM
That is fine by me. The job has been held up by several things and to top it all more domestic pooh has come to stink at me lase week.
Do you want me to write up what I have done so far?
I will obviously put it back into the case for safe transport.
I have not done the speaker connector improvements.
There is a rumble on one channel that I have not yet sorted out. I am nor sure of your friends level of experience is but I don't mind helping out over the web if need be.
The second half of next week will be fine.
Cheers.
Simon.
Do you want me to write up what I have done so far?
I will obviously put it back into the case for safe transport.
I have not done the speaker connector improvements.
There is a rumble on one channel that I have not yet sorted out. I am nor sure of your friends level of experience is but I don't mind helping out over the web if need be.
The second half of next week will be fine.
Cheers.
Simon.







