Jeffery
I used Megger as my main instruments when I was working testing installations etc
Normally used a cheap MM for day to day use, the Rapitest I'm using now is at least 12+ years old & has seen some hard times when I was "out & about" there is a spare somewhere in the shed that never got used as the Rapitest for some reason decided not to fall to pieces as I thought it would over time.
The RS model Mark reviewed seems a good little tester although I would prefer a larger screen & extras like temp/cap test/freq etc.....
I do have a need for good accuracy at DC voltages 3/5/9/12 down to low mv's or better ideally as I do dabble in a bit of "digi" guitar stuff from time to time
By the way I put a bid on a "Avo Minor" on fleabay, purely on a nostalgia thing...................... would be nice to get one again though
Dick.
I used Megger as my main instruments when I was working testing installations etc
Normally used a cheap MM for day to day use, the Rapitest I'm using now is at least 12+ years old & has seen some hard times when I was "out & about" there is a spare somewhere in the shed that never got used as the Rapitest for some reason decided not to fall to pieces as I thought it would over time.
The RS model Mark reviewed seems a good little tester although I would prefer a larger screen & extras like temp/cap test/freq etc.....
I do have a need for good accuracy at DC voltages 3/5/9/12 down to low mv's or better ideally as I do dabble in a bit of "digi" guitar stuff from time to time
By the way I put a bid on a "Avo Minor" on fleabay, purely on a nostalgia thing...................... would be nice to get one again though

Dick.
I was there when Rock & Roll was born & Rock & Roll will be with me till the day I die.







