20-05-2016, 09:25 AM
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2016, 09:28 AM by Radio Fixer.)
Thanks Nick
Maybe you are right. I have new drivers for the USB ports so it may actually work this time. Loath to do it though as the PC is working fine and have so many things I would rather do than play around with than the PC.
Do you know anyone who forked out for the software? Is that better and finds the correct drivers, if needed, like W7 did from a DVD.
But if you could answer the question of how the .EXE works in GWX Control Panel versus the "Installer" version I would appreciated it.
thanks Gary
Maybe you are right. I have new drivers for the USB ports so it may actually work this time. Loath to do it though as the PC is working fine and have so many things I would rather do than play around with than the PC.
Do you know anyone who forked out for the software? Is that better and finds the correct drivers, if needed, like W7 did from a DVD.
But if you could answer the question of how the .EXE works in GWX Control Panel versus the "Installer" version I would appreciated it.
thanks Gary







