20-05-2016, 08:18 AM
I'll say it again - Windows 10 is a sensible, free, upgrade (and it really is an upgrade). The upgrade process is pretty painless and at some point you really really should go there, mainly for security reasons.
Windows 7 and 8 are deprecated for a reason - architecturally they have too large an attack surface - basically, they are more vulnerable to hackers etc. than newer architectures.
If I were you, I'd just do it. You might have a small amount of inconvenience, but for the vast majority the process is pretty painless.
Windows 7 and 8 are deprecated for a reason - architecturally they have too large an attack surface - basically, they are more vulnerable to hackers etc. than newer architectures.
If I were you, I'd just do it. You might have a small amount of inconvenience, but for the vast majority the process is pretty painless.
sıʌǝɹq ɐʇıʌ `ɐƃuol sɹɐ
ʞɔıu
ʞɔıu







