03-05-2016, 05:16 PM
(03-05-2016, 03:55 PM)Doodlebug Wrote:(02-05-2016, 12:23 PM)Brianc Wrote: We used to go to Colmor's from Lime Grove Studios.
A very, very long shot. I knew a radio ham who worked at Lime Grove Studios.
David Corsi.
I don't recall someone of that name, Albert. I was there from 1961 until about 1964 when I moved to Television Centre.
"Controller of picture quality" could mean duty engineer (they had them in those days!) or even racks operators controlling the performance of the CPS Emitron and Image Orthicon cameras in use in those days. "Lighting near to Holland Park Road". I can't think what that may have been. The only two BBC premises that I can think of in the area with lighting facilities are the BBC TV Theatre on the Green and Riverside Studios near Hammersmith bridge.
Cheers
Brian
My wide-band IF problems are no more - now I've got others!
Brian
My wide-band IF problems are no more - now I've got others!







