01-05-2016, 05:09 PM
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2016, 05:18 PM by Radio Fixer.)
You make it sound easy Trevor but the dealer with the Green slip is 80 miles away and I'm here with another van and I don't want to change insurance until the new van is taxed. As to filling in a V10 form I don't have one and really its now a mess, not my fault, just the new not well though out On-Line Beta system. And talking to DVLA hope you get a lady as the two guys I spoke to wouldn't have a job in civvy street, makes all those Indian guys at the call centres a pleasure to deal with in comparison. I'm weary of it and have been well messed about by Ebay supposed buyers for the old van. There is some real low life out there ... never try and sell another vehicle through Ebay although I did do it once and it worked easy peasy. Real nice guy who was more interested in exploring our garden with my wife than the Honda Accord estate (marvellous car, amazingly it was 10 years old with 90K up and only had one tiny stone dent in a door panel, it lead a charmed life).
So I'm just going to lay back, do some electronics and have a few beers and wait for the new V5C to turn up. They win but Hey! I have much more taxing (pun intended) issues going on.
Gary
So I'm just going to lay back, do some electronics and have a few beers and wait for the new V5C to turn up. They win but Hey! I have much more taxing (pun intended) issues going on.
Gary







