02-03-2016, 09:01 PM
Hi
We had a good day, albeit curtailed by picking up Anne and a visit to the DWP! I think Andy was impressed by the frame aerial crystal set.
Later on I had a rake around in the loft and found another pre-war set of headphones, well these are the Dogs ******** and have given me a little more audio. They are of German manufacture with a 4k impedance marking.
Impressive as I can hear clearly two French stations tonight!
This has spurred me on to try a two metre circular tunable frame aerial for both Medium and Long waves.
Watch this space too
We had a good day, albeit curtailed by picking up Anne and a visit to the DWP! I think Andy was impressed by the frame aerial crystal set.
Later on I had a rake around in the loft and found another pre-war set of headphones, well these are the Dogs ******** and have given me a little more audio. They are of German manufacture with a 4k impedance marking.
Impressive as I can hear clearly two French stations tonight!
This has spurred me on to try a two metre circular tunable frame aerial for both Medium and Long waves.
Watch this space too






