24-02-2016, 05:26 PM
Terry, I didn't do that explanation for your benefit:-)
it is possible that there are folk reading this thread who aren't as experienced as us two old b*****s. I minimise potee we could have left it as a puzzle to see if anyone else proffered an answer.
Anyway I'll be home tomorrow and be in a better position to look up fuse characteristics. Possibly even do some practical tests. May do them at reduced voltage to minimise possible harm. One of those small toroids I offered here a while ago may be unwillingly pressed for the purpose.
it is possible that there are folk reading this thread who aren't as experienced as us two old b*****s. I minimise potee we could have left it as a puzzle to see if anyone else proffered an answer.
Anyway I'll be home tomorrow and be in a better position to look up fuse characteristics. Possibly even do some practical tests. May do them at reduced voltage to minimise possible harm. One of those small toroids I offered here a while ago may be unwillingly pressed for the purpose.
www.borinsky.co.uk Jeffrey Borinsky www.becg.tv







