15-02-2016, 11:29 AM
I had thought of that but PC World may spot it
I feel like doing that to the whole computer. Both this one and my friends, same model, are trouble. His is going back to Acer for repair, I don't think I will accept a repair. So far I have spent 2 long days getting it to work and still every time I turn it on it can't find the wifi and I have to run the diagnostics a few times before it will wake up.
7 months old and useless, not a good advert is it?
I feel like doing that to the whole computer. Both this one and my friends, same model, are trouble. His is going back to Acer for repair, I don't think I will accept a repair. So far I have spent 2 long days getting it to work and still every time I turn it on it can't find the wifi and I have to run the diagnostics a few times before it will wake up.
7 months old and useless, not a good advert is it?
Boater Sam.







