21-12-2015, 04:54 PM
You're too kind - to my eyes, it looks a bit manky.
I'll see if it works as intended, then might make a tidier front panel with the sockets and the pot slightly re-positioned, and a slightly smaller font.
I've tweaked the layout a bit to show what I mean.
Just means cutting and drilling another piece of Paxolin for the front panel.
Shan't be doing much in the workshop till next year now, with all the festive season comings and goings, and I don't suppose anyone will.
I've just been out there and stumbled over two more radios that I'd forgotten were on my 'to do' list - a 'Figaro Special' and a Tesla Gavota'!
I'll see if it works as intended, then might make a tidier front panel with the sockets and the pot slightly re-positioned, and a slightly smaller font.
I've tweaked the layout a bit to show what I mean.
Just means cutting and drilling another piece of Paxolin for the front panel.
Shan't be doing much in the workshop till next year now, with all the festive season comings and goings, and I don't suppose anyone will.
I've just been out there and stumbled over two more radios that I'd forgotten were on my 'to do' list - a 'Figaro Special' and a Tesla Gavota'!
Regards, David.
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'







