21-12-2015, 10:19 AM
Done a little bit more at this analyser project. I've made a front panel, have positioned the various components and tag-board ready to wire up and have calibrated the pot.
A couple of pics of where I've got to so far.
The front panel is a bit cramped because I wanted to use a box that I already had to hand, but it should be functional (assuming that it functions!).
A couple of pics of where I've got to so far.
The front panel is a bit cramped because I wanted to use a box that I already had to hand, but it should be functional (assuming that it functions!).
Regards, David.
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'
BVWS Member.
G-QRP Club Member 1339.
'I'm in my own little world, but I'm happy, and they know me here'







