05-12-2015, 06:31 PM
Hi Gents, a useful bit of kit. I must admit that I normally just use a scope and an LV mains supply, but I could be tempted. If the "master transformer" is made tapped it would be possible to have both course and fine pots to improve accuracy.
I may have a transformer from an old bridge about somewhere that could be pressed into service.
Not yet decided if mains powered or an oscillator running at 1.5KHz would be the best source; it would also be useful if phase could be indicated so the relative starts and finishes can be detected.
I see a project coming on.
Ed
I may have a transformer from an old bridge about somewhere that could be pressed into service.
Not yet decided if mains powered or an oscillator running at 1.5KHz would be the best source; it would also be useful if phase could be indicated so the relative starts and finishes can be detected.
I see a project coming on.
Ed







