25-11-2015, 04:20 PM
Would you trust your lungs to these? Most likely fakes I reckon.
They are actually cheaper than the replacement filters for most masks.
http://www.banggood.com/3M-7502-Half-Fac...83172.html
These are what I use: very comfortable, just worn one for about 4 hours sanding down a DIY job. I take no chances; the sander has a vac cleaner plugged into it and the outlet from the vac is connected to another pipe that is put outside. Its a Wickes Wet and Dry vac that has given wonderful service but for the price the filter isn't up to the standard of say a Miele.
http://www.seton.co.uk/3m-4000-disposabl...6115031000
These masks come recommended. Can spray cellulose with them and not smell a thing until I step outside the garage, shut the door and take off the mask. Boy! I move quick away from there.
Gary
They are actually cheaper than the replacement filters for most masks.
http://www.banggood.com/3M-7502-Half-Fac...83172.html
These are what I use: very comfortable, just worn one for about 4 hours sanding down a DIY job. I take no chances; the sander has a vac cleaner plugged into it and the outlet from the vac is connected to another pipe that is put outside. Its a Wickes Wet and Dry vac that has given wonderful service but for the price the filter isn't up to the standard of say a Miele.
http://www.seton.co.uk/3m-4000-disposabl...6115031000
These masks come recommended. Can spray cellulose with them and not smell a thing until I step outside the garage, shut the door and take off the mask. Boy! I move quick away from there.
Gary







