09-11-2015, 09:36 AM
I could click through as far as web.exe without getting a certificate problem. The direct link doesn't work.
There may be a spate of certificate problems at the moment, some real, some spurious. For example "The Register" http://www.theregister.co.uk/ makes Avast block all the images because of a claimed non-valid certificate. Most of us (including me) have no idea of what certificates are really about.
Have to say I don't like the look of a file called web.exe Smells of malware though I could easily be wrong.
Googling: windows 7 universal scanner driver
gives many results such as
http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/14102...4-bit.html
http://windowssecrets.com/forums/showthr...n7-machine
There may be a spate of certificate problems at the moment, some real, some spurious. For example "The Register" http://www.theregister.co.uk/ makes Avast block all the images because of a claimed non-valid certificate. Most of us (including me) have no idea of what certificates are really about.
Have to say I don't like the look of a file called web.exe Smells of malware though I could easily be wrong.
Googling: windows 7 universal scanner driver
gives many results such as
http://www.sevenforums.com/drivers/14102...4-bit.html
http://windowssecrets.com/forums/showthr...n7-machine
www.borinsky.co.uk Jeffrey Borinsky www.becg.tv







