29-10-2015, 09:16 AM
I've thought of recording from the line output on this PC to my MP3 player, Trevor, and may try this in order to save the program in question.
|
Rccording Programs from the I-player
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Rccording Programs from the I-player - by Old Sparky - 28-10-2015, 09:45 AM
RE: Rccording Programs from the I-player - by ppppenguin - 28-10-2015, 10:28 AM
RE: Rccording Programs from the I-player - by Old Sparky - 28-10-2015, 10:35 AM
RE: Rccording Programs from the I-player - by ppppenguin - 28-10-2015, 11:16 AM
RE: Rccording Programs from the I-player - by Joe - 28-10-2015, 11:30 AM
RE: Rccording Programs from the I-player - by Murphyv310 - 28-10-2015, 05:19 PM
RE: Rccording Programs from the I-player - by ppppenguin - 28-10-2015, 06:06 PM
RE: Rccording Programs from the I-player - by Murphyv310 - 28-10-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: Rccording Programs from the I-player - by Old Sparky - 29-10-2015, 09:16 AM
RE: Rccording Programs from the I-player - by Old Sparky - 29-10-2015, 12:26 PM
|
| Users browsing this thread: |
| 2 Guest(s) |