28-10-2015, 06:06 PM
This is known as the analogue hole. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Analog_hole It's also possible to route the sound card's output back to the line input, then use Audacity or whatever to do the recording on the PC. I think it's also possible to do this within the sound card by using the correct settings. http://www.ehow.com/how_6828062_connect-...input.html I think this is entirely digital but I'm not sure.
One of the forum staff (I won't name him but it's easy to guess) probably has a fair amount of detailed knowledge on the question of recording Iplayer output. However he might be in trouble with his employer if he says anything here.
One of the forum staff (I won't name him but it's easy to guess) probably has a fair amount of detailed knowledge on the question of recording Iplayer output. However he might be in trouble with his employer if he says anything here.
www.borinsky.co.uk Jeffrey Borinsky www.becg.tv







