15-10-2015, 06:51 AM
Jeffery wrote: "For PWdrive's case where there are water srvices in the caravan I have a feeling that the earth should not have been exported. Especially if the supply is PME (TNC-S)."
Thanks for the reply Jeffery, can you tell me a bit more about the above eg: reasons etc, I want to get this right from a safety aspect.
I said earlier that the DNO incomer was PME, that was the case at one point as I saw an ID tag/sticker at the incomer but a couple of years or so ago the meter had to be replaced and also the incomer cable and the overhead supply cables from the DNO's transformer, the designation sticker at the incomer is now marked CNE, is PME & CNE one of the same?
Lawrence.
Lawrence.
Thanks for the reply Jeffery, can you tell me a bit more about the above eg: reasons etc, I want to get this right from a safety aspect.
I said earlier that the DNO incomer was PME, that was the case at one point as I saw an ID tag/sticker at the incomer but a couple of years or so ago the meter had to be replaced and also the incomer cable and the overhead supply cables from the DNO's transformer, the designation sticker at the incomer is now marked CNE, is PME & CNE one of the same?
Lawrence.
Lawrence.







