24-09-2015, 07:33 AM
Hi
I've been using Linux for some years, I started with ubuntu then moved to mint which I run 17.2. I can't though get my head round the programming and steer clear of the forums. Regarding keyboards I use a trust wireless one but don't use the numeric keyboard.
I've also recently added a SDR program GNU radio and successfully configured it through Terminal so I can use my RTL dongle, works a treat.
I've been using Linux for some years, I started with ubuntu then moved to mint which I run 17.2. I can't though get my head round the programming and steer clear of the forums. Regarding keyboards I use a trust wireless one but don't use the numeric keyboard.
I've also recently added a SDR program GNU radio and successfully configured it through Terminal so I can use my RTL dongle, works a treat.






