23-09-2015, 08:05 PM
This should fit the bill. But there's no way of knowing if it's nice to use until I try it. Fortunately the keyboard on that PC doesn't get used very heavily.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Keysonic-KB-ACK-...=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1443038257&sr=1-6&keywords=mini+keyboard+usb
I still carefully maintain a couple of very old Dell keyboards for regular use. I like the look and feel of them. Maintenance consists of occasional washing to get rid of all the crud. I hold them upside down as much as possible when doing this, expecially while rinsing (with a shower head) to minimise water ingress. Then dry for 48 hours in the airing cupboard. I have to use PS2 to USB adaptors to connect them to modern PCs.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Keysonic-KB-ACK-...=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1443038257&sr=1-6&keywords=mini+keyboard+usb
I still carefully maintain a couple of very old Dell keyboards for regular use. I like the look and feel of them. Maintenance consists of occasional washing to get rid of all the crud. I hold them upside down as much as possible when doing this, expecially while rinsing (with a shower head) to minimise water ingress. Then dry for 48 hours in the airing cupboard. I have to use PS2 to USB adaptors to connect them to modern PCs.
www.borinsky.co.uk Jeffrey Borinsky www.becg.tv







